• to extend your stay or permit?
  • to change your condition?
  • to restore your temporary status (within 90 days from the expiry date of your permit)?
  • for a post-gradutation work permit?
  • to renew a permanent resident card?
  • to appeal to remain a permanent resident?
  • for citizenship or a citizenship certificate for yourself or your overseas dependent child?
  • for your Access to Information and Personal Information Request (to “pull out” the information on your immigration file created by IRCC)

No worry, we are here to help. Reach out for details, please call +1 (778) 725-1071 or email

50%-off 1st-hour consultation fee for students, as always!